Red Rash On Bottom Breastfeeding Newborn Has Red Rash Around Bottom...?

Breastfeeding newborn has red rash around bottom...? - red rash on bottom

My daughter, aged 4 weeks had diaper rash since birth. Some days it seems more red and other days it seems its clarification. I was not making Desitin cream, but apparently a difference, so I went and bought the pants kind of paste, because I heard good things about them, and seems to have improved, but if the same legal red rash around the anus. It is even to the point where the skin is broken around the anus. Since I am breastfeeding, I feel there is something in my diet, but I'm so efforts to reduce food allergies ... I completely eliminated the milk for 3 weeks and try to eat simple foods. It was not difficult at times during the day and it sometimes seems to have bad gas and it breaks my heart crying and threw her legs to hear. Our first daughter was put on Similac Alimentum after 5 months of lactation is stressful, because they also had problems with milk. I know that "breast is best", but if this continues, you will need

1 comments:

Southern... said...

Did you talk with your doctor? Could a yeast infection. My daughter had a rash that will not go away (though larger) and put a cream that has been the hallmark of the store Lotirman itch (the Scots and athlete's foot) and the back, then a layer of Butt Paste. There had been much clearer in the morning and evening, tried it again the same way and the next he was gone. You can try if it helps to have it checked by your doctor. This is a prescription cream for diaper rash caused by yeast,

Post a Comment