Female Waxing Styles Gothic Tomboy To Average Girl.... I Need Your Help Girls?

Gothic tomboy to average girl.... i need your help girls? - female waxing styles

I need your help and advice. If I like a tomboy Gothic clothing, for example, I will maintain a dark shirt with a band shirt, tight jeans and worn out.
How can an average girl. I listened to the black nail polish and eyeliner no longer be used (which was ridiculously thick) I would like a simple cap, and the New Skinny Dark Blue Jeans Buy. in a few months im gonna get plucked and shaped eyebrows and a female hairstyle.

Well, what can I do? I need help with girls. A list of shops where I can go buy clothes. online and offline are well:) I feel ashamed ABIT ask my friends because they have to give me a weekend makeover and will gradually change so that I do not look strange. For more information on changing the style of dress is through good
I am also 16 years

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Use eyeliner is my savior. But it is not ridiculously hard, just a bit. (:
Wear makeup? Otherwise, I recommend the natural colors for a natural look to give. Almay is good! This is Cover Girl.

I'll buy in:
Hollister
Rue 21
American Eagle
Wet Seal
Belk
JC Penny
Old Navy
Khol
Macy's

Also customize! Rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, whatever.

Cute shoes are a plus, can be found everywhere.
I do not want to change into a conversation, but.

littlemi... said...

Hollister & Try PacSun,
normal jeans tight jeans,
forever21, perhaps, if you feel very popular.
no bright colors brighter, or black, may be black, if you wear it in fashion.
Rainbow flip errors obtained match perfectly
try natural makeup, but always wear Mascré,
just have fun with your look
Do what you want
(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

mlc said...

Forever 221
not girly
Chic

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = ApvJybprWyF84MIqKrJen6fsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20091201110650AA4oUGK

Rosebud5... said...

Topshop is a personal favorite list. They make things very small, and the reasons and other things
H and M
New Look
River Iceland

Post a Comment