Gallbladder Polyps More Condition_symptoms Anyone Have Expereince With Gallbladder Polyps - What Was The Recommendation/outcome?

Anyone have expereince with gallbladder polyps - what was the recommendation/outcome? - gallbladder polyps more condition_symptoms

Four months ago, the ultrasound revealed two small polyps in the gallbladder - was proposed to measure an ultrasound examination in one year - the largest polyp 5.6 mm.

the ultrasound again three months after the original - seems to be no growth of polyps, according to the report of polyps 5 mm - no recommendations

Anyone who has experience with this - I'm afraid it is something more serious.

1 comments:

Edie said...

I work in surgery for almost a dozen years and an operation of the gallbladder seen, but I've never seen or heard of a polyp of the gallbladder. Peculiar, but it is possible, I suppose. The polyps have the potential to become cancerous. I am surprised that your doctor has recommended not try to remove your gallbladder. Not that you have cancer. I will make you not be afraid. But why take the risk?

Post a Comment