Cowboy Wording Baby Cowboy Baby...lol?

Cowboy Baby...lol? - cowboy wording baby

A cowboy came to town and stopped at a bar for a drink. Unfortunately, the locals are always the custom, had the choice of the unknown, he was. When he finished his drink, he found his horse had been stolen. He came into the bar, once threw his gun into the air, caught his head without even looking and fired through the ceiling.

"Who of you have my horse ?!?!?" shouted Sidewinders surprising resilience. No one answered. "Okay, I'll still have a beer and if my horse does not back when you're done, I I'll Dun Texas! And I have not done, what has changed Dun Texas!" A small remnant of the village are . The man, who had his word, another beer, walked outside and his horse was back on market access.

He saddled and rolling out of town. The bartender left the bar and asked, "Say partner, before you go ... what happened in Texas?" The cowboy turned and said: "I had to go home."

5 comments:

angel said...

ROFL had my twelve year old son, I print that you can go to school tomorrow .. I heard laughter and had to check it out!

B-B@!! P!@Y@ said...

That was fun. but I've heard that before.

♥Lolita♥ said...

LOL! I Love It!

Brooklyn... said...

Good clean fun

Kevin M said...

OMG! lol other own good very good

Post a Comment