Index Of Private Software Movie Indexing Software And/or Program???

Movie Indexing Software and/or Program??? - index of private software

I've been looking for some software that is designed creative, practical and up-and / or a program for indexing my personal collection of films, I have enough to do this in Microsoft Word, but I find something where I Break It Down and lists of my collection, based on things like lead roles, gender, etc. ..

My collection is probably over 12 to 13 thousand titles, and although I'm pretty creative, artistic and spiritual person, I'm also enough of a technological dinosaur when it comes to computers, software and software (although if absolutely necessary ... I can almost put everything before me) to understand ...

... any help would be very grateful!

1 comments:

dodol said...

Ant Movie Catalog is good, free and available online. I use it for my collection of video cassettes and DVDs and many areas as you mention (genres, media, plaster, etc.) and some of them individually.

You can also download information from sites like IMDb, when it comes to commercials, and it is very convenient.

Check it out, it's pretty clean.

Post a Comment