What Is Your Cm Like Before Menstration Did You Have Hardly No Cm Before Your Period Was Due And Was Actually Pregnant?

Did you have hardly no cm before your period was due and was actually pregnant? - what is your cm like before menstration

I read that most women have packages customs before your time, then you find out that they were pregnant. Is that still true? been pregnant, no signs of cm?

I am pleased with my period will start on Tuesday after IUI a few weeks ago my now two and one inch less. Now my hopes are gone ...:-(

3 comments:

Madelynns Mommy expecting #2 said...

I have very inch a few months to get pregnant, she could hardly even noticed. Do not judge on that because I still could very well be pregnant. Good luck!

Suze - mummy to Dylan and Elina said...

CM is not a reliable indicator of pregnancy. Progesterone dominated the second half of the cycle or not pregnant and progesterone, which causes changes to the CM at this time.

I know what it means when it is expected to be pregnant and desperate for the presence of symptoms or missing, but said all that, if a pregnancy a pregnancy test is well planned.

Good luck and tell us how you do it!

kazbaznr... said...

Not me!

Post a Comment