Quiet Laptop Hard Drive Laptop Clicks - NOT The Hard Drive, But What?

Laptop clicks - NOT the hard drive, but what? - quiet laptop hard drive

He had. It clicks.

I am very positive comes the sound of the speaker - even if none or only on a telephone.

The sound is like navigating a Windows boot. It's very random, but if you click and stay for a moment of silence and do it again, and then long for 5 minutes silence before the other, sometimes without sound, other times they click 10 times in a few minutes.

This is not the hard drive, which comes from the region speakers.

Sometimes open, no programs, arms crossed, is plugged in, not plugged

It is annoying to say the least. I LOVE this laptop, in addition (to Gateway MT6821 - Intel Core 2 T5200, 2GB RAM).

When I am in a quiet area, I have not noticed, click on anything, but if I am, like Poe's Tell-Tale Heart, and might be possible Coo-Coo.

Yes, I've checked for spyware and I have to be any program running in the background when it is known, do not click with her, if this was the case.

Ideas?

2 comments:

wilnotdi... said...

It seems that you always have some kind of disturbance. I know at work if I put my phone next to the speaker and the right to instant messaging to have received a phone call, I listen to a click. Do you have data or mobile devices near your computer?

wilnotdi... said...

It seems that you always have some kind of disturbance. I know at work if I put my phone next to the speaker and the right to instant messaging to have received a phone call, I listen to a click. Do you have data or mobile devices near your computer?

Post a Comment