Burton Tribute Is A Burton Blunt Decent For All Mountain Or Just Park?

Is a Burton Blunt decent for all mountain or just park? - burton tribute

I see this as an installer; Burton Blunt Burton Tribute Links and boots. Now I'm looking for a configuration on one side, all-mountain beginner intermediate. I think the Burton Blunt is a map of the park and attributes are rather bland (my understanding that provides for the use of the park?) Anyway, I do not want to double-black diamond runs attack 80 km / h and I curious whether I will be working on the pilots configured to the lowest level of intermediate. Please suggest a better setup if you know one (which I would rather not spend over $ 500 if possible) Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

SmokE said...

I travel aboard the park anywhere on the mountain and hang with anyone. Someone tells you otherwise. On-board real allmountain treated better, if that's the kind of activity you do. It's about the driver and Thomas experience. I think it will be OK ..... I recommend you jump on the train from Burton and control of some other brands. Rome was never, Lib Tech, Capita, GNU, Bataleon, K2

Ben said...

Burton wow, why so? Burton is not a very good brand. Snowboard brands that are popular that everyone thinks they are great. Check some forum, Rome, Nitro Snowboards and I had heard good things about this experience or great brands. Also shown, snowboarding, DC, the outside of your price range, you may want to spend under $ 500, but very good.

Rob said...

Well, this is primarily for the park, but it can in any other important work. His advice imtermiadte good game and sometimes I like to have fun and runs perfectly. Try the Burton Custome one of the best Mounatin get them all, but perhaps a little exspensive.

Post a Comment